Archive for the ‘New Products’ Category
I hope everyone was able to get their sample today!
Below is more information about the benefits and the latest technology that Pampers has innovated to help parents keep their children’s bottom dry.
About the Dry Max Technology:
- Dry Max describes the new “engine” or core of Cruisers and Swaddlers diapers.
- It allows for the removal of the airfelt (“paper pulp”) found in current Swaddlers and Cruisers, resulting in a thinner and less bulky core. Currently, Pampers is the only brand with this technology on the market.
- The thinner core is enabled by the new Absorbent Gelling Material (AGM), removing the need for airfelt. The AGM is more permeable, meaning it locks wetness in faster than previous AGM.
- The Dry Max technology will also be available in Pampers Swaddlers diapers for new babies in March 2010.
Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max has:
- New Dry Max technology – our driest ever – to help lock wetness in up to 12 hours.
- Twenty (20) percent less bulk, making it Pampers’ thinnest diaper and our driest ever
- Softer outer cover for comfort inside and out
- Tapered design
- Sesame StreetÂ® characters (Sesame streetÂ® is a licensed character with Pampers in North America)
- Will be offered for the same price as current Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers (Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer.)